Rabbi Reichman's innovative approach engages audiences of any size with interactive exercises, inspirational stories, and powerful ideas.
He believes in the power of synthesizing inspiration with knowledge, realizing that people need to go through internal, emotional experiences in order relate to and apply knowledge. He therefore ensures that his sessions are created with the audience at the center.
(Click here for Rabbi Reichman's full bio and credentials.)
To schedule Rabbi Reichman for a guest lecture, scholar in residence, keynote speech, individualized seminar, or any other request, please fill out the speaker form or email him directly at [email protected]
Prolific Speaker, Author, and CEO of H3 Capital LLC
"R' Shmuel Reichman is a passionate speaker who is relentless in his pursuit to deliver empowering content to people of all ages."
World-Renowned Lecturer and Writer on Jewish Thought and Philosophy
"There is no question that R' Shmuel Reichman presents in an infectiously enthusiastic way. "
Author of The Secret Life of God and The God Powered Life
"R' Shmuel Reichman is a compassionate, passionate and inspiring teacher who shares deep and practical transformative Jewish wisdom."
Inspirational Speaker, Author, and CEO of Winfluencers
"R' Shmuel Reichman is absolutely awesome! From his incredibly inspiring story, to the authentic warmth he exudes to his audience, to his infectious passion for life, I am confident that you'll find much meaning, depth, and relevance in all of his content!"
1. Living on Purpose: Why Did Hashem Create the World?
2. Shabbos: A Taste of the World to Come
3. Potential vs. Actual: Fantasy vs. Reality
4. Who Are You? Finding Your Unique Purpose in Life
5. The Jewish Perspective on the Cosmic Struggle Between Body and Soul
6. A Deeper Understanding of What Avraham Brought to the World.
1. Abortion and the Definition of Life in Halacha
2. Organ Donation: Does One Have to Risk their Life to Save Another?
3. Brain Death in Halacha
4. Suicide in Halacha
5. Autopsies in Halacha
See keynote topic below.
Simply write down your request or suggestion when submitting your email or form and I'll be happy to work with you!