This Program Is For You If...
- You are looking to excel in your business/profession, personal development, or relationships.
- You are growth-oriented and want to take your success and performance to the next level.
- You are willing and excited to invest in yourself.
In The Next 3-6 Months, You Could…
- Gain the clarity and momentum you've been looking for.
- Develop the habits that will set you up for lifetime success
- Overcome procrastination and the struggles that have kept you back from your true greatness
The right coaching program can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all as soon as you sign up.Schedule Your Free Call
Marcy Forta, EdD, MBA
Founder and Director:
Lecturer, Writer, and Consultant
Founder and CEO:
HRC Law Professional Corporation
Founder and Partner:
Business Development Associate
Founder: Your Business Anytime
Owner: The Dreamz Team
Senior Legal Associate
Scroll Down for More Testimonials
I've Worked With:
- Partners at million-dollar companies
- Entrepreneurs, leaders, and executives looking for their next level of success
- Rabbis, speakers, and world-class influencers trying to impact, inspire, and change the world
- Real Estate brokers looking to break their first million dollar year in revenue
- And normal people who are just trying to live with more clarity, meaning, and purpose, and finally stop holding themselves back from achieving success.
Most leaders and high achievers
plateau and never re-experience
the growth and passion
they once had.
I'll help you:
1. Identify and overcome what's holding you back.
2. Reignite your passion and purpose (or help you discover it).
3. Build a personalized, strategic game plan for your future.
It's time for you to finally achieve that next level of clarity and success.
- I personalize my program to fit your exact needs.
- So instead of fitting you into my program, I tailor fit my program to fit you.
- Whether you are looking for executive, business, leadership, high-performance, or life coaching, I will help you get the results you are looking for.
- The pricing depends on your budget, goals, and how often you want to meet. There are several different packages that we can discuss.
- All the information is included in the short application form below, which you can fill out to schedule a free discovery call.
KEY BENEFITS OF COACHING
- Gain Clarity in Your Purpose: Get clear and focused on the goals and objectives that will radically change your life in the next year.
- Become a More Effective Leader: Gain new tools and confidence to break through limitations and gain the skills to inspire, persuade, and connect with others.
- Achieve your Health and Fitness Goals: Finally attain the level of energy and vitality you've always wanted so you can start living the life you've always dreamed of.
- Prepare for Change in Your Life: Become the master of your emotions. Tap into courage, strength, passion, and confidence in the face of life’s challenges and unexpected change.
- Ignite Passion in Your Relationships: Remove beliefs that are sabotaging you and keeping you from true connection. Get the tools you need to reignite passion and fulfillment in relationships new and old.
As a coach, I’m driven by my passion for helping individuals overcome their challenges, both professional and personal, and develop greater clarity and purpose. My system is unique in that it is rooted in Torah values.
My approach is designed to help you:
Increase your self-awareness, accountability, and willpower so that you can accomplish your goals and live with a deeper sense of passion and purpose.
Develop an abundance mindset so that you can live the financially successful life you've always dreamed of.
Develop deeper, lasting, and more meaningful relationships.
People hire personal trainers to help them get their bodies into peak physical shape. All the more so, shouldn’t you have a coach to help you get the most important areas of your life into peak shape, so you can start living your best life?!
My Coaching Credentials:
I hold a coaching certification from Robbins-Madanes Training, having received training from Tony Robbins and Cloe Madanes, world leaders in coaching and positive psychology.
In addition to receiving Semicha (Rabbinic Ordination) and studying at Harvard, I have a Master's in Education (where I focused on Educational Psychology) and have spent significant time studying psychology and business at the University of Chicago.
I bring years of experienced coaching and mentoring to the table and will help you get the results you are looking for
(Click here for my full bio and credentials)
Scroll down for:
- More information
- More testimonials from my past clients
Yes, It Really Is Possible to
Achieve Your Goals!
By joining my program, you’ll learn how to finally take control of your life and build towards a greater future.Fill Out this Short Form to Schedule Your Free Discovery Call
Once You Join My Program,
- Help you gain clarity, develop a personalized game plan, and achieve your goals.
- Inspire and challenge you to become the greatest version of yourself.
- Work with you every week to help you succeed. (There are bi-weekly and monthly options as well.)
- I will personally coach you through weekly virtual sessions.
- You will receive texting and email access to me in between sessions.
- You will receive exclusive access to special bonus material.
- You can make any personal requests, and if I'm able to, I'm happy to help in any way I can.
Schedule a FREE Call:
Just fill out the application below to schedule your free call.
Want More Information?
Send me an email: [email protected]
Or simply apply below and include your questions in the application:
Hear What My Past Clients Have to Say
"I personally feel privileged and proud to be under the guidance of Rabbi Shmuel Reichman. As a noted lecturer, he is super knowledgeable and relates to his clients each to their own level, and there is never any judgment on any topic of discussion.
As someone who understands day to day life struggles, he caters his material and exercises to each one individually- so no two people are the same.
You are always and will always have undivided attention and nothing is ever compromised.
On a personal note, I had reached out to him asking him to help me get from what I perceived as "Point A" to "Point B," but he expanded my horizons and showed me just how much I am capable of. I can honestly say that I've gone from A to B to C to D, and I haven't stopped since. The journey is rough, but the guidance is unreal.
- Chana Bain
"I think Rabbi Shmuel Reichman brings a really unique perspective to the table. His knowledge of psychology and philosophy and life in general is so expansive and broad, it's truly impressive. But I think his Torah perspective is what really distinguishes him from the pack.
He has all of the marking of a true positive psychologist, like Tony Robbins and Adam Grant, people who use psychology to help you reach your goals. Rabbi Reichman is very much the same, but his Torah perspective really makes him so much more effective.
Another thing which makes him unique is that he understands you from where you are and allows you to grow on your own path. His methods are very genuine, and instead of using quick fixes, he goes to the root of issues. He empowers you by helping you think about your life in a new way and clearly envision your goals, and then helps you work towards achieving them.
I highly recommend Rabbi Reichman's coaching program."